North Wales' best value festival
The average cost of a weekend festival in North Wales is £133 … but this year’s adult Feast’ weekend ticket is a very modest £14 - still the same price as last year!
For £28 a family of two adults and three children can access everything in the core programme including the acoustic stage music marquee and the daytime music in the main stage music marquee. If it's only the music you want to hear, then you have the option to buy music tickets to access just the main music marquee on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
A weekend wristband also includes Friday evening music!
And there's an option to add on wine tastings if you choose.
PLUS: You can visit Conwy Castle for half the Cadw entry fee with your wristband.
Who are we? The event is run by a community interest company, a small team of local people who are passionate about what we do.
We are completely independent, and we work hard to raise funding and sponsorship and keep our ticket prices low. It is that revenue that enables us to stage the event.
This is what a Feast weekend wristband - at a modest £14 per adult and £2.50 per child aged 6-16 - entitles you to this year!
We're worth it ... and so are you!
- The Feast Kitchen
- Acoustic music marquee with two days and two nights of music
- Entry to main stage music marquee on Friday night and all day on Saturday and Sunday
- River Food Hall, including chiller bag drop
- Local Food Market in the Quay Food Hall
- The Hubble Bubble Kitchen, our family cooking academy
- Feast quayside bar
- The Craft Beer Bar
- Feast Farmyard
- Mini Beasts Virtual Reality
- Mini Beasts Family Craft Workshops
- Plus half price entry to Conwy Castle
- And there’s free entry to:
- Local Makers' Market
- Regional Foods Marquee
- Lunchtime Classical Music Concert
- Digital art projections
- Traditional Crafts on Conwy Quay