North Wales' best value festival
The average cost of a weekend festival in North Wales is £133 … but this year’s adult Feast’ weekend ticket is a very modest £14 - still the same price as last year!
For £30 a family of two adults and three children can access everything in the core programme including the music marquees*, plus entry to the Poetry Event in the Royal Cambrian Academy on Crown Lane. If it's only the music you want to hear, then you have the option to buy music tickets to access just the main music marquee on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
A weekend wristband also includes Friday evening music!
And there's an option to add on wine tastings if you choose.
Plus- you can visit Conwy Castle for half the Cadw entry fee with your wristband.
*over 18s only in the Craft Beer Marquee and after 7pm in the Music Marquee.
Who are we? The event is run by a community interest company, a small team of local people who are passionate about what we do.
We are completely independent, and we work hard to raise funding and sponsorship and keep our ticket prices low. It is that revenue that enables us to stage the event.
This is what a Feast weekend wristband - at a modest £14 per adult and £2.50 per child aged 6-16 - entitles you to this year!
We're worth it ... and so are you!
- The Feast Kitchen
- Producers' Kitchen
- Music marquee with two days and two nights of music
- River Food hall, including chiller bag drop
- The Hubble Bubble Kitchen, our family cooking academy
- Feast quayside bar
- The Craft Beer Bar
- Acoustic Stage
- Feast Farmyard
- Incredible Edible Map
- Mini Beasts
- Makers' Hall
- Sea Creatures Family Craft Workshop
- Cragen Parade
- Plus half price entry to Conwy Castle
- And there’s free entry to:
- Local Food Market
- Regional Foods Marquee
- St Mary's Church projections, storytelling and children's workshops
- Lunchtime Classical Music Concert
- Digital art projections on Conwy Quay
- Traditional Crafts on Conwy Quay