North Wales' best value festival
The average cost of a weekend festival in North Wales is £133 … but this year’s adult Feast’ weekend ticket is a very modest £14 - still the same price as last year!
For £25.20 (when tickets are bought online) a family of two adults and three children can access everything in the core programme including the acoustic stage music marquee and the daytime music in the main stage music marquee. If you want to join us for our extra special Friday & Saturday night music line-up, you can buy a ticket for just £5.
Who are we? The event is run by a community interest company, a small team of local people who are passionate about what we do.
We are completely independent, and we work hard to raise funding and sponsorship and keep our ticket prices low. It is that revenue that enables us to stage the event.
This is what a Feast weekend wristband - at a modest £12.60 per adult and £2.00 per child aged 6-16 - entitles you to this year! Thats cheaper than last years prices (when you buy your ticket online).
We're worth it ... and so are you!
YOUR WRISTBAND GIVES YOU ACCESS TO:
• Feast Kitchen
• Acoustic Music Marquee (Saturday and Sunday)
• Main stage music marquee (Friday night and all day Saturday and Sunday)
• River Food Hall and chiller bag drop
• Local Food Market in the Quay Food Hall
• Family Cooking Competition
• Feast Quayside Bar
• The Craft Beer Bar
• Feast Farmyard
• Mini Beasts virtual reality
• Mini Beasts family craft workshops
...Plus half price entry to Conwy Castle!
FREE ENTRY TO:
• Streetfood stalls
• Local Makers’ Market
• Regional Foods Marquee
• Lunchtime Classical Music Concert
• Digital art projections
• Traditional Crafts on Conwy Quay